The applications for the admission into paramedical courses have been invited by KIDWAI Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore for the academic year 2016-2017. Here are the details about the notification:-
- B.Sc Medical Lab Technology (MLT)
- B.Sc Medical Imaging Technology (MIT)
- B.Sc Radiotherapy (RT)
- B.Sc Operation Theatre Technology (OTT)
- B.Sc Anaesthesia Technology (AT)
- Th candidates who are applying for the above courses must have qualified +2 in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as principle subjects or equivalent examination recognized by Rajiv Gandhi institute of Health Sciences.
- The candidates can download the application form from the website of the institute.
- The application forms must be filled and sent to the prescribed address in the application form. The applications must be sent along with DD of Rs. 400/- from any bank.
- The last date for the receipt of applications is 16-August-2016.
- The applications must be sent through registered post.