Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) has begun with the admission process for PGDM (General) and PGDM (Finance) courses for the academic session 2020-21 The last date to apply for LBSIM PGDM admission 2020-21 is December 15. Detailed PGDM admission notification issued by LBSIM is elaborated below.
LBSIM PGDM (General) & PGDM (Finance) Eligibility: -
- All the applicants interested in applying for LBSIM PGDM courses must have 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Final year UG students can also register for the PGDM course. However, these candidates will have to submit a certificate from the Principal or Registrar of college or university certifying that the candidate has scored 50% marks based on the latest available marks or grades.
- December 15, 2019, is the deadline for final year UG applicants for the submission of mark sheet. Non-fulfillment or failure of submission of the mark sheet will lead to the cancellation of the admission.
- All the applicants must appear for CAT 2019 for seeking admission to the PGDM course offered by LBSIM.
- Applicants who have a valid GMAT (2017 to 2019) score need not appear for CAT 2019 to seek admission to the PGDM course.
- NRI and foreign nationals can also register for the PGDM course provided they have a valid GMAT score which is mandatory to be eligible for admission.
LBSIM PGDM Application Process: -
- Apart from registering to CAT 2019 and GMAT exam, the applicants must submit a separate application form in the online or offline mode for seeking admission to PGDM courses offered by LBSIM.
- The official website of LBSIM is the gateway for submitting the online application.
- Candidates can also obtain the LBSIM PGDM application form from the Admission Office of LBSIM, New Delhi.
- Candidates can also download the application form from the official website.
- The link for applying online or downloading the application form is functional on the homepage of LBSIM official website.
- Candidates applying online must pay the application fee of Rs. 1,250 in online mode, i.e., through credit or debit card or net banking.
- Candidates applying offline must draw a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,250.
- Offline application forms must be filled and send to the official address of LBSIM by post along with relevant documents.
LBSIM PGDM Selection Process: -
- The preliminary shortlisting of candidates will be based on the performance and score in the CAT 2019 or GMAT exam.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates which will be the final stage of the selection process.
LBSIM PGDM Tentative Important Dates: -
Since the official admission dates of LBSIM are not yet released, candidates can check the tentative schedule here.
CAT 2019 exam date
November 24, 2019
LBSIM PGDM registrations begin date
Group Discussion and Personal Interview
February and March 2020
Final admission offer
April and May 2020
Academic session begins
June 2020 (Expected)
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest LBSIM admission news and updates.