The last date to apply for admissions to IIM Jammu’s PGP program is announced to be June 30, 2016. This PGP program is under the mentorship of IIM Lucknow.
IIM Jammu will be introducing this PGP course as its very first course. The duration of this course will be two years and the classes for the same will commence from August 1, 2016. Interested candidates having appeared in CAT 2015 can join the course by getting registered on or before June 30, 2016.
To enroll for the above-mentioned course, one will have to register themselves via the official website of IIM Lucknow.
The steps to register are given below:
Note: There is no Interview, WAT or GD for admission.
- Visit the official website of IIM Lucknow.
- Click on the IIM Jammu window.
- Enter your CAT 2015 registration number and email ID.
- By doing this you have confirmed your interest in the above-said course and now you are registered.
- Once the selection process is complete, registered candidates will be informed about their selection.
- Selection criteria set for admission to the PGP course in IIM Jammu: On the basis of merit, which will include CAT 2015 score, work experience, academic profile, diversity etc.
Check CAT 2015 Cut-off here:
|Category||Sec 1 (VRC)||Sec 2 (DILR)||Sec 3 (QA)||Total|
List of academic disciplines eligible for diversity factor marks for the course:
Arts/Humanities: Archaeology, Education, Fine Arts (Dance, Music, Painting), Geography, History, Journalism, Languages, Library Science, Literature, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Social Work/Welfare, Sociology, etc
Commerce/Economics: Accountancy, Auditing, Banking, Business Mathematics, Business Organisation, Economics, Economic Development and Planning, Public Administration, Public Finance, Secretarial Practices etc.
Cost and Works Accountancy
Education (including Physical Education and Sports)
The faculty for IIM Jammu will be from IIM Lucknow since the maiden PGP course has been designed by IIM Lucknow.
Since the institute does not have a campus of its own right now, the first set of classes will be conducted at IIM Lucknow’s Noida campus in Uttar Pradesh and then at the Old University Campus in Jammu.
The decision regarding the selection of campus site is in the hands of the HRD Ministry.