The undergraduate exams of Lucknow University (LU) are set to begin in March 2018. The varsity has released the admit card for B.A., B.Sc and B.Com examinations. The students will have to carry the admit card to the exam centre. Without admit card, the exam centre authorities will not allow students to appear for the examinations. Therefore, students will have to be careful and carry the admit card to the exam centres.
Also Read: Download Kerala SET Admit Card Now
Steps to Download LU UG Exams Admit Card: -
- Admit card for UG exams can be downloaded only through the official Online Examination Portal of Lucknow University.
- Therefore, students will have to open the official website of ‘Online Examination Portal’ of Lucknow University.
- Click on the button ‘Admit Card’ on the homepage
- The link will direct you to a new page
- Enter the ‘Form Number’ (without the leading zeros)
- Enter the ‘Captcha’
- Click on ‘Get Admit Card’
- Your admit card will display on a new page
- Download the LU UG Exams admit card
- Take a printout
- If you forgot or lost your ‘Form Number’, you can click on know your form number link under Form Number column
- A new page will open
- Select the ‘Exam Type’, ‘Course’ and enter the ‘Enrollment Number’
- Enter the ‘Captcha’ and click on ‘Search’
- Your Form Number will be displayed now
- Download the admit card with the help of form number
After downloading the admit card, check all the details carefully. Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for latest LU News & Updates.