An official notification has been issued by Lucknow University for the admission to BBA, B.Com and MBA programmes for the academic session 2017. The varsity has made Aadhaar number mandatory for the application process. The seat allotment to these courses will be made as per the score secured by the candidates in the entrance examination conducted by Lucknow University.
Eligibility for BBA & B.Com Programmes: -
- Intermediate or 10+2 is the minimum qualification prescribed by Lucknow University for the admission to B.Com and BBA programmes.
- The candidates who did not pass intermediate or 10+2 with the English language are not eligible to seek admission.
Eligibility for MBA Programme: -
- Candidates aspiring for MBA programme at Lucknow University must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- One can be eligible only if he/she has 50% marks in UG degree. SC/ST candidates must have 45% marks in UG degree.
- If any candidate takes a gap of one year after the completion of UG degree, he/she must submit a Certificate by a Notary on Rs. 10 stamp paper during the admission process.
Application Process: -
- Lucknow University’s official website facilitates online submission of application forms.
- For this purpose, the eligible candidates must register on the official website and generate Login ID and Password.
- Later, use the login credentials to fill the online application.
- While filling the details, the candidates have to choose the test centre.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Submit the online application and pay the application fee.
Application Fee: -
- The application fee for BBA and B.Com programmes is Rs. 1,000 for OBC and General Category candidates. Rs. 500 is the application fee for SC/ST categories.
- The application fee for MBA programme is Rs. 2,000 for OBC and General Category. Rs. 1,000 is the application fee for SC/ST categories.
Important Date: -
- May 10, 2017, is the deadline to submit applications for BBA, B.Com and MBA programmes.