Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
MAH 5-Year LLB CET 2023 Application Form: Maharashtra Common Entrance test cell will soon be closing the application form on 11th March 2023. Candidates looking for admission into 5 Year LLB courses in Maharashtra need to complete the registration process on or before the deadline, Authorities released the application form on the official website llb5cet2023.mahacet.org/ (direct link available below). Candidates seeking to register need to keep certain documents handy like the 10th marks card, 12th marks card, scanned photograph, signature and more. The MAH 5-Year LLB CET 2023 Application process includes registration, filling application form, uploading the required documents and paying application fees.
MAH 5-Year LLB CET 2023 Application Form Direct Link
Candidates can click on the below-mentioned direct link to access the registration page:
MAH 5-Year LLB CET 2023 Application Form Direct Link: Click Here
MAH 5-Year LLB CET Registration 2023 Important Dates
Below candidate can check the MAH 5 Year LLB CET Registration 2023 important dates:
Registration Last Date
11th March 2023
Admit Card release date
To be announced
2nd April 2023
MAH 5-Year LLB CET Registration 2023: Instruction to register
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to register for the MAH 5-Year LLB CET 2023 exam:
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link mentioned above
- Complete the registration process by providing the required details along with an active email id and mobile number
- Next candidate needs to navigate back to the homepage and click on the already registered user and enter the application number and password to access the application form page
- Fill out the application form by pricing the required details the personal information along with educational qualifications and more
- Upload the required documents like a scanned copy of the application number and password
- Lastly, pay the application fees to complete the registration process
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the payment receipt along with the application form for future reference.