- News byStream
Maharshi Dayanand University Begins Admission for UG/PG Courses
Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak has opened the gates for aspirants who want to take admission in the various undergraduate and postgraduate programs offered by the university.
The university has released the admission notification along with all the important dates and timeline within which the admissions procedure will commence and conclude.
Following are the programs that candidates can apply for:
- Two-year Master of Science (MSc) in Mathematics
- Three-year distance Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Two-year Master of Arts (MA) in Hindi, English, Sanskrit Economics, Political Science, History and Public Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Two-year Master of Commerce (MCom)
- One-year Bachelor in Library and Information Science (BLISc)
- One-year Master in Library and Information Science (MLISc).
MA/MSc: Aspirants are required to possess a Bachelor's degree of at least a three-year course or should have passed Shastri examination recognized by Maharshi Dayanand University.
MCom: Candidates must be graduates and must have studied B.Com (Hons/pass)/BBA/BA with economics/commerce/marketing/insurance or must have passed equivalent exams recognized by Maharshi Dayanand University.
BLISc: Candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree obtained from a recognized university or other equivalents.
Aspirants will have to apply online through the official website of the university. The printouts of the application and other documents must be sent at the following address:
Directorate of Distance Education,
Maharshi Dayanand University -124001'.
- Last date for challan generation – September 15 (no fee applicable)
- Last date for challan generation – October 31 (late fee Rs. 500)
- Last date for challan generation – December 30 (late fee Rs. 1000)
- Last date for challan submission in Axis bank – September 22 (no fee applicable)
- Last date for challan submission in Axis bank – November 7 (late fee Rs. 500)
- Last date for challan submission in Axis bank – January 6 (late fee Rs. 1000)
- Last date for submitting printout of admission form – September 29 (no fee applicable)
- Last date for submitting printout of admission form – November 1 (late fee Rs. 500)
- Last date for submitting printout of admission form – January 13 (late fee Rs. 1000)
Maharashtra’s medical and dental colleges have been opposing the state government’s decision to reserve 67% ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...