Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT), Gorakhpur has invited aspired entrepreneurs to apply for their 2 year program of Master of Business Administration (MBA) for the session of 2016.
How to get in:
- Candidate should have passed the recognized bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration from any recognized university of India as defined by UGC with Mathematics at 10+2 and obtained minimum 55% (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) marks in the qualifying examination without grace.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online
- Through OMR application form mode.
- The OMR application form with information brochure can be obtained by hand or through post by sending a written request having postal address with pin code and DD of Rs. 1,500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/Female candidates) drawn in favour of "Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur payable at Gorakhpur to “The Coordinator, Admissions-2016, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur - 273010 (U.P)”.
- The duly filled copy of the confirmation page of application form should be sent along with the university copy of bank challan/receipt to “The Coordinator, Admissions-2016, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur - 273010 (U.P)”.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the admission test conducted by the university.
- Last date to submit the online application: Monday, March 28, 2016.
- Last date for receipt of completed OMR application form and confirmation page: Monday, April 04, 2016.
- Date of examination: Sunday, May 08, 2016.
- Date of result: Saturday, May 28, 2016.