Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT), Gorakhpur has invited aspired entrepreneurs to apply for their 2 year program of Master of Business Administration (MBA) for the session of 2016.
How to get in:
- Candidate should have passed the recognized bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration from any recognized university of India as defined by UGC with Mathematics at 10+2 and obtained minimum 55% (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) marks in the qualifying examination without grace.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online
- Through OMR application form mode.
- The OMR application form with information brochure can be obtained by hand or through post by sending a written request having postal address with pin code and DD of Rs. 1,500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/Female candidates) drawn in favour of "Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur payable at Gorakhpur to “The Coordinator, Admissions-2016, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur - 273010 (U.P)”.
- The duly filled copy of the confirmation page of application form should be sent along with the university copy of bank challan/receipt to “The Coordinator, Admissions-2016, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur - 273010 (U.P)”.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the admission test conducted by the university.
- Last date to submit the online application: Monday, March 28, 2016.
- Last date for receipt of completed OMR application form and confirmation page: Monday, April 04, 2016.
- Date of examination: Sunday, May 08, 2016.
- Date of result: Saturday, May 28, 2016.