Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
MICAT Important Dates 2021: MICA Ahmedabad has released the dates of admission for its one-of-a-kind of Post-Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM-C) programme. MICAT is a computer-based entrance exam. MICAT is conducted in two phases, MICAT-I will be conducted on December 15, 2020, and MICAT II will be conducted on February 7, 2021.
For MICAT 2021 (December session), the online registration process began from August 21, 2020, and will go on until November 20, 2020. Candidates will be shortlisted for the programme after the final round of admission process, which comprises of Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI). Those who wish to apply for MICAT 2021 can check all the details regarding MICAT 2021 in this article.
MICAT Important Dates 2021
For MICAT I
Registration Process Start Date for MICAT – I
August 21, 2020
Registration Process End Date for MICAT – I
November 20, 2020
Issue of MICAT- I Admit Card
February 3, 2021
MICAT – I Exam Date
December 6, 2020
MICAT - I Result Date
December 15, 2020
For MICAT II
|Important Events||Important Dates|
Registration Process Start Date for MICAT – II
January 3, 2021
Registration Process End Date for MICAT – II
January 30, 2021
Issue of MICAT- II Admit Card
February 3, 2021
MICAT – II Exam Date
February 7, 2021
MICAT – II Result Date
February 7, 2021
Also Read:- MICAT Admit Card 2021
MICAT Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Before applying for MICAT 2021, all candidates must check the eligibility criteria for MICAT 2021, as no candidate will be granted permission to take the exam if he/she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Appearing candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (a format of 10 + 2 + 3) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, also known as AIU.
- The candidates who are still in the final year of their graduation can also apply for MICAT 2021.
- Aspirants appearing in MICAT 2021 must-have cleared/passed at least one of these entrance exams (CAT, XAT or GMAT).
- Foreign Nationals can also eligible to apply for MICAT 2021 if they hold a foreign passport along with a valid GMAT score (2019 onwards) of 600 or more.
- For Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) students, a valid GMAT score (2019 onwards) is required to become eligible for the exam.
MICAT Application Process 2021
- Candidates appearing for MICAT 2021 must provide their details accurately in the Application form.
- Application for MICAT 2021 must be filed online only.
- Visit the official website of MICA and click on “New Registration” Tab to start your registration process.
- Fill in the requisites like email ID and Password.
- Upload your recent coloured passport sized photo while filling up the Application form.
- Enter the scores of any of the appeared Management entrance exams like CAT/ XAT/ GMAT.
- You will receive an e-mail that contains the MICA ID and Password, after your successful MICAT registration.
- Now, you can pay your MICAT 2021 Application fee of INR 1985 online or offline.
To make the online payment:
You can pay directly through a Master or Visa card.
To make offline payment:
- You need to make a demand draft of INR 1985 from any bank in favour of 'MICA' payable at Ahmedabad, which must be sent to the below address along with the printout of the form, Payment Advice form, and your signature.
Admissions Office, MICA
Shela, Ahmedabad - 380058
Telephone: 02717-308313 or 02717-308250
- You must not forget to keep a printout of your Application form, along with payment receipt for future references.
Also Read:- IIFT 2020 Important Dates
Stay tuned for further updates on MICAT 2021!