MIT Art, Design and Technology (MIT ADT) University has released an official notification for the admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the academic session 2017. MIT ADT University grants admission to the candidates as per the score they secure in MIT National Aptitude Test (MIT NAT). The candidates can check the eligibility and MIT NAT exam dates here.
Eligibility for UG Courses: -
- General Category candidates must pass Class 12 with 50% of marks. However, the minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST candidates is 45%.
- The candidates must also qualify in the MIT NAT 2017 examination.
Eligibility for PG Courses: -
- General Category candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree with 50% of marks.
- SC/ST/PwD candidates must possess 45% of marks in Bachelor’s degree.
- Qualifying in MIT NAT 2017 is mandatory.
Application Process: -
- The application process for MIT NAT 2017 is online.
- The candidates have to visit the official website of MIT ADT and fill the online application form.
- The application fee for MIT NAT 2017 is Rs. 1,200.
Exam Pattern: -
- MIT NAT 2017 examination is completely computer based, i.e., online examination.
- The duration of MIT NAT 2017 exam is two hours which will consist of 125 multiple-choice questions.
Important Dates: -
- MIT NAT 2017 application process end date - May 30, 2017.
- MIT NAT 2017 exam dates - April 8 to June 25, 2017 (candidates can appear for the examination on any of the prescribed dates).