Recently, MIT Institute of Design, Pune launched an MBA in Design Management programme. Now, the institute has begun the admission process and is inviting applications for MBA in Design Management course for the academic session 2017. The duration of the programme is two years.
The main objective of the course is to train the students in management skills required in the field of designing. It is a full-time intensive professional programme through which learning methods will be offered by providing real-life case studies and applications from the contemporary business world. The ultimate aim of the course is to build design leaders for future generations who have practical knowledge of design as well as implementation.
Anant Chakradeo, Dean of MIT Institute of Design explained that MBA in Design Management has been launched to produce leaders for business as well as the society who have the capability of Design for business value creation. Through this course, practical knowledge will be imparted to students in the area of design implementation by considering best business practices.
- Candidates aspiring for MBA in Design Management at MIT Institute of Design must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have work experience or prior exposure to design.
Selection Process: -
- The applicants need to appear for the Design Aptitude Test (DAT).
- Studio Test and Personal Interview will follow.
- Final selection will be based on candidate’s performance in DAT, Studio Test and Personal interview.
Important Dates: -
|Final date to submit applications for MBA in Design Management programme||March 30, 2017|
|DAT exam date||April 9, 2017|
|DAT result date||April 24, 2017|
|Studio Test and Personal Interview||May 19 & May 20, 2017|
|Release of Final Merit List||May 21, 2017|