Professional Examination Board of Madhya Pradesh conducts MP Pre-Engineering Test (MP PET) for the admission to Undergraduate Engineering (B.Tech), B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Forestry, B.Sc Horticulture and B.Pharamcy courses. More details about MP PET are elaborated below.
MP PET 2018 Eligibility Criterion: -
- The applicant must be a bonafide resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Passing in Class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are mandatory for applying to Engineering courses.
- Similarly, a pass in Class 12 with Biology, Physics and Chemistry is mandatory for the admission to B.Pharamcy and Agriculture courses.
- Students who will pass Class 12 in March/ April 2018 can also apply.
- Students with Diploma in Engineering can also apply for MP PET.
- The upper age limit of the students should not be more than 21 years as on October 31, 2018.
Also Read: - Telangana CETs 2018 Schedule Released
MP PET 2018 Application Process: -
- Applications will have to be filled and submitted online through the official website of Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh.
- After filling the online application through the official website, the candidates will have to pay the application fee.
- The application fee can be paid online.
- The MP TET application fee is Rs. 500 for the candidates belonging to General and OBC candidates.
- For reserved categories, the application cost is Rs. 250
- Take the printout of application form after the online submission and fee payment.
Also Read: - TBJEE 2018 Notification Released
MP PET 2018 Exam Pattern: -
MP PET 2018 will have multiple-choice questions from Physics, Mathematics/ Biology and Chemistry. The syllabus will be based on Class 12 topics. The official exam pattern will be announced along with the official MP PET 2018 notification.
The official notification for MP PET 2018 will be issued in February or March 2018. The examination is expected to take place in May 2018.