Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Mumbai University (MU) students, who had applied for a re-evaluation of their answer sheets for exams that were conducted in October-November 2018, have still not received the re-evaluation of results.
RTI- Activist, Vihat Durve has requested for information regarding the number of students who applied for the re-evaluation of the winter exam session of 2018 (November -December) and the number of students who passed the exams after the re-evaluation. As per the reports, over 9,889 students applied for the re-evaluation in. However, the university has not revealed how many passed the exams after the re-evaluation.
MU is yet to announced the result for the Allowed To Keep Term exam. In the ATKT exam students can take tests for a failed subject while being permitted to move to the next academic year.
How to Check Mumbai University Results?
- Mumbai University’s official website is the only gateway for checking the results.
- Results of all the exams are available under the ‘Exams and Results’ tab.
- A series of results will be displayed on the ‘Results’ portal of Mumbai University.
- Select the desired result link and click on it.
- Enter the Roll Number and submit it to check the results.
- If the result status shows as 'put on hold', the candidate must raise it to the concerned authorities.
Now that the results are out, the re-evaluation requests which have been put in by the students is now underway. About 33,000 applicants have applied for re-evaluation and 6,000 students have applied for a shadow copy. There is no clarity on how much time it will take to complete the process.
The results of over 28,000 students have been put on hold due to untraceable answer sheets leaving them nervous. The classes for a number of PG courses have not yet commenced due to the results mess. The teaching faculty will have only 45 days to complete the course curriculum by the end of November which will include a week-long Diwali break as well.