- News byStream
N-MET Exam Date Announced for the Session 2017-19
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad has announced the date of Management Entrance Test (N-MET 2017). The exam is conducted by the University for taking admission to MBA programme offered at Centre for Management Studies (CMS) for the academic session 2017-19.
Eligibility Criteria for NALSAR N-MET 2017:
- Candidates applying for the exam must have graduate degree in any discipline
- They must have secured with at least 50 per cent in aggregate
- The University or institute must be a recognised one
Candidates having a score in any of the following tests can apply
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2016
- Common Admission Test (CAT) 2015
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2015
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
Selection Procedure for NALSAR N-MET 2017:
Candidates applying for the exam will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination.
Application Fee for NALSAR N-MET 2017:
Candidates belonging to General Category have to pay INR 1100 and for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD have to pay INR 800 only.
How to Apply for NALSAR N-MET 2017:
Candidates have to apply offline. Download the application form and fill in all the details in the prescribed format and send it with all the relevant documents to the following address:
The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law
Justice City, Shameerpet
Hyderabad - 500101
Important Dates for NALSAR N-MET 2017:
Tuesday, 31st January 2017 is the last date for receipt of filled-in application form
Monday, 20th February 2017 is the date of N-MET
D.Y. Patil University School of Management, Navi Mumbai has announced an admission notification for the Bachelor of ...
One of the most severe problems in the education systems of India is the gender disparity at educational institutions ...