- News byStream
Registration Open for 'The Young India Fellowship Programme 2017'
Rajiv Gandhi University, Haryana and Ashoka University are inviting applications for 'The Young India Fellowship Programme 2017'. It is a multi-disciplinary postgraduate diploma programme in liberal studies. The primary objective of this programme is to bring together brilliant and smart young minds under one roof and helps them to become a driven and committed instrument of charge.
Also read: - Steps to Follow for Admission to Top MBA Colleges
- The candidates need to possess an undergraduate or postgraduate degree from any recognised university or institute
- The age limit is 28 years as of May 31, 2016
- The candidates who are pursuing final year undergraduate or postgraduate degree can also apply for the fellowship
- The candidates who meet the eligibility as mentioned above need to fill an online application through the official website
- After filling and submitting the application, a system generated e-mail will be sent to the applicant's registered e-mail id
The selection process takes place in four stages. The four stages are:-
- Application Evaluation
- Telephonic Interview
- Personal Interview
|Last date for submission of application for Round I||December 18, 2016|
|Telephonic Interviews||October 1, 2016 - January 31, 2017|
|Personal Interviews (Round I)||November 1, 2016 - February 28, 2017|
|Final offers to applicants of Round I||January 1, 2017 - March 10, 2017|
|Final offers to Wait-Listed Candiadtes||June 15, 2017 - June 25, 2017|
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...