- News byStream
Registration Open for 'The Young India Fellowship Programme 2017'
Rajiv Gandhi University, Haryana and Ashoka University are inviting applications for 'The Young India Fellowship Programme 2017'. It is a multi-disciplinary postgraduate diploma programme in liberal studies. The primary objective of this programme is to bring together brilliant and smart young minds under one roof and helps them to become a driven and committed instrument of charge.
Also read: - Steps to Follow for Admission to Top MBA Colleges
- The candidates need to possess an undergraduate or postgraduate degree from any recognised university or institute
- The age limit is 28 years as of May 31, 2016
- The candidates who are pursuing final year undergraduate or postgraduate degree can also apply for the fellowship
- The candidates who meet the eligibility as mentioned above need to fill an online application through the official website
- After filling and submitting the application, a system generated e-mail will be sent to the applicant's registered e-mail id
The selection process takes place in four stages. The four stages are:-
- Application Evaluation
- Telephonic Interview
- Personal Interview
|Last date for submission of application for Round I||December 18, 2016|
|Telephonic Interviews||October 1, 2016 - January 31, 2017|
|Personal Interviews (Round I)||November 1, 2016 - February 28, 2017|
|Final offers to applicants of Round I||January 1, 2017 - March 10, 2017|
|Final offers to Wait-Listed Candiadtes||June 15, 2017 - June 25, 2017|
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
IIT Gandhinagar, organized country's first drone racing competition in its recently held annual technical festival ...
We all know that CAT is a national level management exam conducted at the post-graduate level. And if you have ...