- News byStream
National Essay Writing Competition for Law Students
The National Essay Writing Competition is organized by the Centre for Advanced Studies in Labour Welfare (CASLW) at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab in association with International Justice Mission (IJM), New Delhi. The competition also includes cash prizes and the Last Date for Submissions of essay is 28 February 2016.
The THEME for the competition is “Exploitation of Labour: Socio- Legal Aspects”
- Labour Welfare and Law
- Bonded Labour
- Migrant Labour Trafficking
- Child Labour
- Labour in Unorganised Sector
- Women and Labour Welfare
Who can participate:
The Competition is open to the students who are pursuing LL.B. / LL.B. (Hons.) /LL.M. courses in any recognized university across the country.
- The essay must be written in English. Co-authorship (maximum of two authors) is permitted. However, only one entry is allowed per author.
- The submission shall consist of an abstract, essay and scanned copy of University/Institution?s Identity Card or filled registration form.
- An abstract should not be more than 300 words inclusive of title and keywords.
- The essay should not be more than 3000 words (excluding footnotes and abstract).
- All essay are to be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org both word (doc or .docx) and PDF (.Pdf) format with the subject titled as „TITLE OF ESSAY: NAME OF AUTHOR(S) & COLLEGE?.
All submissions must adhere to the following requirements:
Font: Times New Roman
Font Size: 12
Line Spacing: 1.5 Footnote
Font Size: 10 Footnote
First Prize – 7,000/-
Second Prize –5,000/-
Third Prize –3,000/-
After the GATE 2017 results were released yesterday (26th March 2017), candidates were eagerly awaiting the score ...
Economics is one of the most ancient subjects and has been studied through centuries by different civilizations across ...