The examination notification for Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) has been released by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). This is an entrance exam conducted by GMAC for the admission into MBA programs and Post Graduate Diploma Programmes in India. GMAC always believes that management and business are critical to the well-being of people worldwide. The examinations will be conducted from October 7 to December 20, 2016. Here is the detailed insight of the notification:-
- The candidates must have qualified UG in any stream with a minimum of 50% of marks from any recognized University/Institution.
- The online application process starts from 4-July-2016
- The last date for the online applications is 4-October-2016
- The examination will be conducted from 7 October to 20-December-2016.
Process of Application:-
- The candidates can apply for the examination through the official website of NMAT
- The applications must be taken print out for the further reference.
- The application fee for all the categories is Rs. 1600/-
- The candidates who are applying for more than seven programmes has to pay Rs. 200/- for each additional course.