Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai has opened registrations for its Dual Degree MBA in Decision Science & Analytics and MS in Business Analytics & Information Management course. The MBA curriculum in this course is covered the School of Business Management (SBM) affiliated to the NMIMS Deemed to be University while the MS curriculum is complete at Purdue University - a top educational institution in the USA.
NMIMS Dual Degree MBA Highlights
Given below are the highlights of the NMIMS Dual Degree MBA:
|Course||MBA in Decision Science & Analytics|
MS in Business Analytics & Information Management
|Offered by||NMIMS School of Business Management &|
Krannert School of Management, Purdue University
|Degree||MBA + MS|
|Course Structure||First 3 terms at NMIMS|
Next 2 terms at Purdue University, USA
Final 1 term internship in India
|Internship||Mandatory 12-week internship|
NMIMS Dual Degree MBA Eligibility
Candidates interested in applying for this course have to ensure that they meet the criteria for NMIMS SBM as well as Krannert School of Management (KSM), Purdue University. Details are mentioned below.
For NMIMS SBM
- Bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Mathematics as a subject at the pre-university level (10+2 or equivalent).
For KSM, Purdue University
- The candidate must be eligible for admission in NMIMS SBM.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 93 or IELTS score of 7.0 overall with minimum scores in each section.
Candidates having work experience will be preferred for the course.
NMIMS Dual Degree MBA Application Process
Candidates must follow the process given below for admission in the Dual Degree course of NMIMS SBM.
Step 3: Fill the MBA Application Form of NMIMS.
NMIMS Dual Degree MBA Admission Process
Given below are the details of the admission process for the Dual Degree MBA course at NMIMS SBM.
- Candidates have to complete the admission process for SBM as well as KSM, Purdue University.
- Candidates must first apply to SBM through relevant entrance exam scores and complete the selection process.
- Those who have been selected for SBM can proceed to applying for KSM and completing its admission process.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest news and updates.