Premier Management Institute Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), has invited applications for the admissions into full-time Masters of Business administration (MBA) Program and the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
Candidates from the recognized university or institution with minimum of 50 percent in their qualifying degree can apply for the MBA programme and PGDM.
The candidates should clear the NMAT by GMAC for the NMIMS Course and need to clear the exam and those who will be cleared will be called for the Case discussion and the personal Interview round.
After that they will have to present the past academic performance, work experience etc.
• Last Date to Submit registrations: 19th October 2015
• Aspirant can appear for NMAT: 6th October to December
• Declaration of results: 15th January 2016
• Application Fee: When started applying for the only one course at any three campuses, Mumbai, Hyderabad or Bangalore, the candidate have to pay the fee Rs.1,100
• The candidates applying for both the course at any of the campuses, Mumbai, Hyderabad or Bangalore and they need to pay the application fee of Rs.1,500.
NMIMS is one of the fastest growing and the top, private University in the country. It has undergone a tremendous transformation since its commencement. Today, it stands as a large imposing University with 9 specialized schools plus two off-Campus operations, with an intake of over 6000 students and over 430 full time faculty members. From its temporary location at Bhaidas Auditorium, NMIMS has moved to a large complex of over 40000 sq feet where it stands today as a landmark in Vile Parle, an affluent suburb of Mumbai.
For more information visit ww.nmims.edu