Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI), Vadodara opened admissions for the academic year 2020-21. It has also added 8 new programmes to its list of courses, which has brought the number of courses available at NRTI up to 10. Admissions to the courses (except B Tech) offered by NRTI are done on the basis of NRTI UG and PG entrance tests. B. Tech. admissions are on the basis on JEE Mains 2020 scores of a candidate. Students can check all of the information about 2020 admissions at NRTI given below.
NRTI List of Courses and Fee Structure 2020-21
NRTI used to offer only two courses until the last session. From the current academic year, NRTI has started offering 8 new courses which can be found below. Given below is the complete list of NRTI courses and their tuition fees:
|Course||Annual Tuition Fee (in Rs.)|
|B.Sc in Transportation Technology||79,500|
|BBA in Transportation Management|
|B.Tech in Rail Systems & Communication Engineering||1,25,000|
|B.Tech in Rail Infrastructure Engineering|
|MBA in Supply Chain Management||1,75,000|
|MBA in Transportation Management|
|M.Sc in Transport Technology & Policy||1,25,000|
|M.Sc in Transport Economics|
|M.Sc in Transport Information Systems and Analytics|
|M.Sc in Railway Systems Engineering and Integration|
(collaboration course with the University of Birmingham)
|1,25,000 for the first year. The 2nd year fee, to study at the University of Birmingham, UK, will be announced soon.|
Also Read:Best Courses after B.Tech - Check List Here
NRTI 2020-21 Admissions Important Dates
The last date to apply for BBA, BSc and PG courses was August 9, 2020, and candidates can apply for B.Tech courses till 14 September 2020. The entrance test for UG (applies only to BBA/BSc) and PG was held on September 7, 2020.
Candidates can check the admission schedule of NRTI for the current academic year given in the table below.
|Last Date to Apply for B.Sc, BBA and PG Courses||August 9, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for B.Tech courses||September 14, 2020|
|NRTI Entrance Test (for BBA/B.Sc & PG)||September 7, 2020|
How to Apply for NRTI Admissions 2020-21
Given below is the process to apply for admission to NRTI.
- Visit the official website of NRTI and click on 'Apply Now'. You can also use the direct link to apply for NRTI given below to go to the applications page.
NRTI 2020 Admissions Direct Link to Apply
- Register by clicking on the link for New User (to register). Fill in your details and create your user ID and password.
- Log in using your User ID and password and fill in all of the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application fee.
NRTI Application Fee for Admissions 2020-21
The table below can be checked for the application fee for NRTI.
|For General/EWS/OBC Candidates||Rs. 500|
|For SC/ST/PwD Candidates||Rs. 250|
Also Read:Job Opportunities after MBA in India – Career, Scope and Salary
Key Highlights of NRTI Admissions 2020-21
Currently, NRTI runs out of the National Academy of Indian Railways (NAIR) campus in Vadodara. NRTI is a growing institution that is adding new infrastructure and expanding the campus to provide world-class facilities to its students. A new sprawling campus is also being planned for NRTI that will have state-of-the-art academic, residential, and sports facilities, and work on it is scheduled to begin soon. The University has also made some changes to its courses to make it easily accessible in light of the Coronavirus outbreak.
Given below are some of the highlights related to NRTI:
- Governed by an eminent Board of Management consisting of leading academicians and industry professionals.
- Programmes incorporate 21st-century skills: communication, critical thinking and collaboration
- Opportunity for project-based learning at Railway establishments
- Highly accomplished faculty from the best of Institutions
- Fully residential undergraduate programmes with a modern hostel for boys and girls,
- Financial aid, up to 100% tuition and 50% hostel fee waiver, for eligible students
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest education news and updates from India!