The results of OJEE 2017 or Odisha Joint Entrance Examination are available on the official website of OJEE now. The examination authority declared the results on May 31, 2017. OJEE (Mains) 2017 examination took place on May 14, 2017, for the admission to Pharmacy, MCA, MBA, M.Tech and B.Tech (Lateral Entry) courses. The OJEE 2017 examination took place in 88 centres across the state. This year, a total number of 52,565 candidates registered for the examination, and 85% of students appeared for the examination.
Also read: - IMU CET 2017 Results Announced, Check Now
Toppers of OJEE 2017 Examination: -
|Name of the Student||Course or Stream|
|Ritesh Meher||Homeopathy and Pharmacy|
|Ananda Prasad Behera||MCA|
|Amrit Kumar Jethi||M.Tech|
Guidelines to Check OJEE 2017 Results: -
- There is an official website of Orissa Joint Entrance Examination or OJEE 2017.
- Firstly, the OJEE 2017 candidates must visit the official website.
- You can find a link that indicates ‘Download Rank Card’.
- You can download the OJEE 2017 rank card by clicking on the link.
- Enter your OJEE 2017 Roll Number.
- Now, press ‘Continue’.
- You can see your OJEE 2017 rank card now.
- You need to take the printout of OJEE 2017 Rank Card.
- If you are unable to access rank card, then click on ‘Server – I’ or ‘Server – II’.
- If you have OJEE 2017 Android App on your Smartphone, you can view the rank card through the mobile app.
- You can download OJEE 2017 Android App from Google Play Store.