Osmania University has announced the results of CBCS B.A, B.Com, BBA & B.Sc courses on the official website on August 09, 2018. Students who are pursuing first, second and final year of these courses can check the results by visiting the official website. The examinations for these courses took place in May - June 2018.
The varsity has released the results of following courses on August 09, 2018: -
- B.Sc (CBCS) II, IV Sem (Regular) and I, III Sem (Backlog) May-2018 Results
- B.Com (CBCS) II, IV Sem (Regular) and I, III Sem (Backlog) May-2018 Results
- BBA (CBCS) II, IV Sem (Regular) and I, III Sem (Backlog) May-2018 Results
- BA (CBCS) II, IV Sem (Regular) and I, III Sem (Backlog) May-2018 Results
- BBA-LLB-MAY-JUN-2018 RESULTS
- BCOM-LLB-MAY-JUN-2018- RESULTS
- LLB-HONOURS-MAY-JUN-2018- RESULTS
- LLB-MAY-JUN-2018- RESULTS
How to Check OU UG Results?
- The Osmania University UG results are available on the official website of the University.
- The results are also available on ‘Manabadi’.
- After accessing the OU official website, find a scrolling link that indicates ‘UG B.A, B.Com, B.Sc and BBA May-June results. 2018’.
- Now, you can see the list of courses for which the results are available.
- Click on the course.
- Enter the Roll Number.
- You can view the result now.
- The varsity has also published a PDF file.
- The PDF file contains details like Roll Number, Subject and Pass/ Fail.
- The PDF file does not have the marks scored by the candidates.
The candidates who are checking the result must maintain patience, as the website is slow. However, the candidates can access the PDF file easily.
Candidates who are not satisfied with the results/ marks can 'challenge the valuation' process. For this, students will have to pay Rs. 10,000 per subject. If there is an increase in marks after reevaluation, the amount will be refunded to the candidates. Students can make the fee payment for reevaluation through the official website of Osmania University.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for latest OU news & updates.