Indian students who are aspiring to study at Oxford University must make a note of the fact that the registration or application process for graduate courses will begin from September 1, 2017. The applications will be open for the academic session 2018-19. Candidates who wish to seek admission to Oxford University must perform well during the selection process. The intake is very less and the competition is very high. Oxford University does not usually conduct an entrance examination for the admission to graduate courses. It is based on essay and statement of purpose submitted by the candidates. Currently, around 380 students are pursuing various courses at Oxford University.
General Instructions: -
- The application process will begin on September 1, 2017.
- Before filling the online application form, the candidates must visit the Oxford University’s official website and take a look at the course list available by either department or A-Z.
- While choosing a course, the candidates must have clarity on the objective behind choosing a particular subject.
- Candidates must try to have a detailed understanding of the research opportunities available after the completion of the course.
- It is advisable to seek opinion regarding selection of course from alumni or experts.
- Check the eligibility criterion for various courses.
- Different courses will have varied eligibility norms.
- After selecting the course, the candidates must be ready to prepare a detailed Statement of Purpose and Essay.
Application Process: -
- The application window will open on September 1, 2017.
- Before beginning the application process, keep the scanned images of all the necessary documents ready.
- Complete the pre-registration on the website initially.
- Choose the appropriate course and department.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Complete the application fee payment.
- Submit the application form.
- An automatic generated e-mail will be received by the candidates after the successful submission of application form.
- Oxford University will only send a final notification email only after submitting or uploading all the necessary documents.