The admit card Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education Research (PGIMER) (students aiming to join the January 2017 session) have been published on the official website of PGIMER. The admit cards are available for download on the official website. PGIMER is a national level entrance examination conducted twice a year, for the admission to 20 postgraduate medical programmes. The examination will take place on November 20, 2016, and the results will be announced on November 21, 2016.
Also read: - IBPS PO Main Exam Admit Card Available for Download
How to download PGIMER 2017 Admit Card?
- The candidate must download the admit card online.
- The admit card will not be sent by post.
- The candidates need to log on to the official website of PGIMER for downloading the admit card as the admit cards have been published on the official website.
- The candidates need to enter Login ID and password for downloading the admit card.
- Afte entering the details, click on ‘Sign in’.
- The admit card will be displayed on a separate page.
- The candidates have to take the printout of admit card and keep it for future reference purpose as well.
Also read: - CBSE CTET September 2016 Results Out
The candidates must check the following details in the admit card:-
- Application number
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Examination code
- Date and time of examination
- Address of examination centre
If there are any discrepancies in the admit card, the candidates need to send an e-mail to the official mail ID of PGIMER. The candidates will not be allowed to take the examination without the admit card. Hence, it is mandatory to carry the admit card to the examination centre.