The admit card Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education Research (PGIMER) 2020 is available on the official website, pgi.edu.in.The admit card is available for download. PGIMER is a national level entrance examination conducted twice a year, for the admission to 20 postgraduate medical programmes. The examination will take place on November 30, 2019. The result is expected by December 6. Candidates who clear the exam will have to appear for counselling sessions. There will be a total of three counselling rounds followed by a spot counselling.
Direct Link to Download PGIMER 2020 Admit Card- pgi.edu.in
How to download PGIMER 2020 Admit Card?
Check out the steps given below to download to PGIMER 2020 admit card is given below:
- Visit pgi.edu.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘admit card for MD/MS entrance
- You will be redirected to a new page and click here for admit card
- After that click on applicant log-in
- PGIMER 2020 admit card will appear on the dashboard
- Download the hall ticket and take a printout.
The candidates must check the following details in the admit card:-
- Application number
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Examination code
- Date and time of examination
- Address of examination centre
If there are any discrepancies in the admit card, the candidates need to send an e-mail to the official mail ID of PGIMER. The candidates will not be allowed to take the examination without the admit card. Hence, it is mandatory to carry the admit card to the examination centre.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more updates!