- News byStream
PIMS Invites Applications for Master of Public Health Course
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences has released admission notification for Master of Public Health (MPH) programme for the academic year 2016-17. It is one of the reputed institutions in Maharashtra in the field of medical sciences. Here is the detailed information about the notification:-
- The applicant must be qualified UG in BSc with a minimum of 50% of marks.
- The candidates who have qualified Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology, Sociology, Psychology, Law and Social Work can also apply.
- Any Graduate in Medical Science (MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, and BUMS) can also apply.
- The last date for the submission of application forms is 15-July-2016
- The admission process will commence from 20-July-2016
- The admission process of waiting list candidates will be conducted on 22-July-2016
Process of admission:-
- The process of admission is completely based on merit. The candidates will be selected based on the percentage they have secured in UG.
Process of Application:-
- The applications can download the application from the official website of the institute. The application must be filled and sent to the institute by post along with a DD of Rs. 300/-
- The candidates can also obtain the application from the Counter for Social Medicine at the institute by paying Rs. 300/- as application fee.
- The candidates must affix xerox copies of necessary documents mentioned in the application form.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
The state government’s initiative to seed bank accounts with the Aadhar number for the direct transfer of ...
Every IIM has its individual method and cut-offs for selecting students for the various management programmes it ...