Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences has released admission notification for Master of Public Health (MPH) programme for the academic year 2016-17. It is one of the reputed institutions in Maharashtra in the field of medical sciences. Here is the detailed information about the notification:-
- The applicant must be qualified UG in BSc with a minimum of 50% of marks.
- The candidates who have qualified Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology, Sociology, Psychology, Law and Social Work can also apply.
- Any Graduate in Medical Science (MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, and BUMS) can also apply.
- The last date for the submission of application forms is 15-July-2016
- The admission process will commence from 20-July-2016
- The admission process of waiting list candidates will be conducted on 22-July-2016
Process of admission:-
- The process of admission is completely based on merit. The candidates will be selected based on the percentage they have secured in UG.
Process of Application:-
- The applications can download the application from the official website of the institute. The application must be filled and sent to the institute by post along with a DD of Rs. 300/-
- The candidates can also obtain the application from the Counter for Social Medicine at the institute by paying Rs. 300/- as application fee.
- The candidates must affix xerox copies of necessary documents mentioned in the application form.