Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The date for the Management Entrance Test (MET) conducted by Punjab University which takes place in the month of March are out. The MET will be conducted on Saturday, 12th March’16.
The test is conducted for admission to the following courses:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Retail Management
- Banking & Insurance Management
- IT & Telecommunication Management
- Infrastructural Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Hospital Management
These course are offered at the University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS).
Can you give the PU-MET:
- For MBA in Retail Management and Banking & Insurance Management Program: Candidates should have bachelor’s or master degree in any discipline of Panjab University or of any other university which has been recognized by the syndicate as equivalent thereto with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
- For MBA in IT & Telecommunication Management and Infrastructural Management Program: Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology, i.e. B.E./B. Tech. (in any branch) of Panjab University or of any other university recognized by Panjab University as equivalent there to with at least 50% marks in the aggregate.
How to apply for PU-MET 2016:
- The easiest way to apply is using the online mode.
- Candidates have to deposit Rs.1750/- (in case of SC/ST candidates, Rs.875/-) in the SBI bank using website generated challan.
Exam Pattern for PU-MET 2016:
- The entrance test carry’s 85% weightage.
- The duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- The test consists of multiple- choice questions (MCQ) which having four responses A, B, C & D.
- The components of the test will include:
- General Knowledge
- Economics and Business Environment Awareness
- Data interpretation and problem solving
- Numerical Ability
- Verbal Ability/ Reasoning
- English Comprehension.
- Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the bank challan: Tuesday, February 09, 2016.
- Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan: Monday, February 15, 2016.
- Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website after depositing fee in SBI: Friday, February 26, 2016.
- Last date for receiving of copy of filled application form printout: Wednesday, March 09, 2016.
- Date of examination: Saturday, March 12, 2016.
- Date for declaration of result: Monday, April 11, 2016.