Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Government of Rajasthan, Medical Education Department is the conducting authority for the Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2021. With the release of the Rajasthan NEET 2021 counselling schedule, Candidates should be aware that once the provisional merit list for 1st round of counselling is released, the choice filling for Rajasthan MBBS 2021 will be started. The schedule for choice filling for the first round of counselling will begin from 26th January 2022 and continue till 28th January 2022. Here is a direct link to the Rajasthan MBBS Counseling for those who are interested.
Rajasthan MBBS 2021 Counselling Dates
The Schedule for the 1st Round of Rajasthan MBBS Counselling is mentioned in the table below:
1st Round of Counselling
Start date for filling of online application form
18th January 2022
Last Date to fill the application Form
21st January 2022
Provisional Merit List
26th January 2022
Deposition of Registration Fee
26th to 28th January 2022
Online Choice Filling
26th to 28th January 2022
How to Apply for Rajasthan MBBS 2021?
Here are steps to fill the application form for Rajasthan MBBS and BDS 2021 Admissions: -
For Filling Part 1 of the Form: -
- Enter your NEET Roll No.
- Select DOB in DD/MM/YY format
- Enter Marks obtained in NEET 2021
- Select the Category (GENERAL (UR) / SC / ST / ST - STA / OBC (creamy layer - CL) / OBC (non creamy layer - NCL) / MBC (creamy layer - CL) / MBC (non creamy layer - NCL)
- Click on Validate.
- Enter Details of your parents
- Select Yes if you belong to EWS Category, else click No
- Select Yes if you belong to PwD Category, else click No. If Yes, then select the name of the issuing authority.
- Select whether you belong to the Paramilitary/ Defence Category and follow the necessary steps.
- Select percentage of marks obtained in PCB/Biotechnology in 10+2
- Select the Declaration.
- Enter valid Email ID, Mobile Number and State of Domicile.
- Select Family Income and other eligibility criteria
- Click on Proceed and after proofreading and editing, if any, click on Submit.
- After submitting the Application Fee, note the Registration ID and Password.
For Filling Part 2 of Application form-
- Enter your basic details such as State of Birth, Gender, Mother's Name. Other Details would be reflected automatically.
- Present and Permanent Address
- Enter your Mobile Number, AADHAR Card Number and Nationality.
- Save and click on Next.
- Enter Necessary Education Details such as details of the classes, year of passing and board.
- Upload documents as applicable.
- Click on " I Accept" on the Declaration.
- Click on Preview to check the details and click on Final Submit.
- Print at least 2 copies of both the Application Forms.
Rajasthan MBBS Choice Filling Process 2021-22
The candidate must pay the registration fee in order to gain access to the choice filling form. Here are the simple guidelines for filling out the Rajasthan MBBS Choice Form.
First, visit the official website i.e http://rajneetug2021.com/
Use your SSO credentials to log in.
Click 'H.T.E.' under the 'Citizen' tab.
Select the following from the drop-down menu in the login window:
Organization- Directorate of Medical Education (D.M.E.)
Application- NEET UG MBBS Admission 2021
Now select 'Fill Choice Form' from the available option.
Fill in the shown information such as application ID, name, date of birth, registered mobile number, and captcha.
Select the colleges according to your preferences.
Click on 'Save' to lock and submit your final choices.