Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Rajasthan MBBS admission 2020 is conducted by NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission and Counselling board. NEET UG entrance exam is the only way to get admission into Top Medical Colleges in Rajasthan. NEET is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2020
Candidates seeking admission in the best medical courses in India offered by the medical colleges in Rajasthan must clear the NEET cut-off percentile2020announced during NEET result 2020. If you are seeking admission to some of the top medical colleges in Rajasthan, the following are the eligibility criteria, important dates, counselling process, selection process, and other details to help you get through the MBBS and BDS admission procedure.
Rajasthan MBBS Admission Important Dates 2020
Rajasthan MBBS admission important dates 2020 have not been released yet. However, candidates can check out the tentative dates for MBBS admission in Rajasthan 2020:
Rajasthan MBBS admission application forms available from
Last date to fill and submit the application form
Last date for online payment
Round 2 availability of application form
Application window closes
Last date for the registration fee
Mop-up round online application
Application form closes
|The date for fee payment|
Rajasthan MBBS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
Education Qualification: NEET 2020 is mandatory for admission in Rajasthan MBBS and BDS courses and candidates must have secured the NEET cut-off percentile set by CBSE. Other than this, the following are the eligibility requirements for admission:
- Apart from passing class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, candidates must have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in class 12 board exams.
- General candidates with physical disabilities will be required to score 45% marks in class 12, whereas reserved candidates with physical disabilities will be required to score an aggregate of 40%.
Nativity/ Domicile Holders: Following are the basis of the requirements which candidates will be able to take admission under the 85% state quota during Rajasthan MBBS and BDS admissions:
- Either of the parents of the candidate seeking admission in Rajasthan medical colleges must have lived in the state for a minimum of 10 years. Also, the candidate himself/ herself must have studied in the state for at least 5 years. OR
- Candidate must be a certified resident of the state of Rajasthan in order to seek admission to medical colleges under the state quota.
Nationality: All candidates applying for Rajasthan MBBS and BDS courses available at state-based colleges must be citizens of India.
Age: Aspirants seeking admission in Rajasthan medical colleges must be at least 17 years of age on or before December 31, 2020. Also, candidates must not be older than 25 years of age as of May 2020. Only those candidates who fulfil this requirement will be eligible for Rajasthan MBBS and BDS admissions.
Rajasthan MBBS Admission Application Process 2020
- Rajasthan MBBS application form has already been released and candidates seeking admission can apply latest by the last week of June 2020.
- The complete application process has been launched in online mode and students will have to fill the applications as well as pay the fees online.
- Filling the application form and paying the fees does not make the candidate eligible for Rajasthan MBBS and BDS admissions. Document verification is mandatory in order to ensure participation in seat allocation.
- Candidates from reserved and physically disabled categories will be required to bring their caste and medical certificates to ensure enrollment under their respective categories.
Rajasthan MBBS Admission Application Fees 2020
ST-STA, SC and ST students
Rajasthan MBBS Reservation Policy 2020
85% state quota
Non-creamy layer and OBCs
Wards of Defence Personnel
5% (horizontal reservation across each category)
25% (horizontal reservation across each category)
15% all India quota
For non-domicile holders of Rajasthan and candidates throughout India
Rajasthan MBBS Admission Selection Process 2020
THE Rajasthan MBBS selection process is based entirely on the candidate's performance in the NEET 2020 exam. Candidates who have secured the required percentile will be eligible if they have filled the application form and have got their documents verified at the designated centres. Although NEET is mandatory, seats will be allocated on the basis of the reservation rules laid down by the Government of India as well as the MBBS reservation policy set by the Rajasthan Government.
Rajasthan MBBS Counselling 2020
Counselling for the Rajasthan MBBS and BDS seats will begin after the document verification on the basis of the student’s preference list filled at the time of application. NEET score and availability of seats play a huge role during Rajasthan MBBS counselling and the best seat available according to the student’s preference will be allocated during the counselling round. In order to secure this seat, the candidates will have to report at the designated centres within the state.
If candidates are not satisfied with the seats that they have been offered in the initial counselling rounds, they can apply for the further rounds. However, in this case, their previously allocated seats will be cancelled. Candidates will also have to pay the admission fee and will have to report at the allocated college in order to secure admission. Mop-up rounds are conducted only if Rajasthan MBBS and BDS seats will remain vacant after all the rounds of counselling.
Rajasthan MBBS Documents Required 2020
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Score and Rank Card
- Domicile Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate issued by the previous Institute of study
- Migration Certificate issued by the previous Institute of study
- At least 2 passport size photographs
Only the domicile candidates who are seeking admission to roughly 2,075 MBBS and 1,190 BDS colleges need to fill the Rajasthan MBBS/BDS 2020 application form. Candidates who have registered for the first and second round of Rajasthan MBBS admission 2020 are eligible for the mop-up round.
NEET 2020 state merit list will be announced for admission to medical colleges in Rajasthan and other states as well. However, 15% MBBS seats in the Government Medical Colleges in India will be filled through NEET central counselling 2020.
Rajasthan MBBS Merit List 2020
The merit list for admission to the MBBS and BDS courses offered by Rajasthan medical colleges will be released once the students have filled their college and course preference. Rajasthan MBBS merit list will be compiled on the basis of the NEET 2020 score of candidates who have applied for admission in the state medical colleges. The merit list will also comprise the state rank of students along with their NEET all-India ranks. Seat allocation will be done on the basis of Rajasthan MBBS BDS state ranks.
Rajasthan MBBS Seat Allotment Result 2020
Rajasthan MBBS 2020 seat allotment result for round 1 will be released in October. Candidates who have been allotted seats have to download the seat allotment letter by entering their personal details. Rajasthan MBBS 2020 counselling will begin in the first week of October and the counselling will take place in two rounds, followed by a mop-up round.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more updates regarding Rajasthan MBBS admission !.