- News byStream
Opening of Jobs at The Military College of Telecommunication Engineering Indore
The MCTE is a military college in Mhow at Indore distric.The Military College of Telecommunication Engineering is the training establishment for the corps of signals .The MCTE was established on / in 2005-06. of the indian army in Dr. Ambedkar Nagar near Indore Distric in Madhya Pradesh. Military College Of Telecommunication Engineering is affiliated with Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore. Number of seats in Military College Of Telecommunication Engineering, Mhow Madhya Pradesh is 18.Military College Of Telecommunication Engineering, Mhow Madhya Pradesh runs course in Engineering stream M.Tec.
Military College Of Telecommunication Engineering is situated in mhow of Madhya Pradesh state (Province) in India.
Requirement of teaching staff for various command:
Teaching staff for SOATE,GEEO,TES and JE (NE) courses
1 teaching faculty required on contractual basis for B.tech & diploma courses with minimum B.Tech./B.E. qualification in concerned field for teaching communication /electrical /microwave /satellite communication /optical fibre communication /computer science /computer engineering /basic electronic /chemistry /maths/physics/electromagnetic theory /electronic circuits/computer application.
2. laboratory assistants required on contractual basis with bachelor science or min. 1 yaer diploma from recognised institute in electrical/electronic & telecommunication /instrumental electronics engineering for communication ,IT ,physics and chemistry laboratories .thecandidate should have basic skills of computer typing.
3. laboratory attendant required on cotractual basis with 10th pass qualifiaction or 6 month certificate in electrical /electronics & telecommunication /instrumental electronics engineering for communication ,IT,physics ,chemistry and leboratories.it is desirable that candidate should have basic skills of computer typing .
terms of engagement
4. (a)the emplyoment will be on contractual basis for a period of 179 dats only from 01 jul. 16 to 26 dec. 2016 (extendable depending on the requirement and merits of of specific cases ,for subsequent courses by a board of officers)
(b) payment of remuneration will be as follows:
(1) teaching staff (SOATE,GEEO,SODE,TES&JE (NE) courses) Rs.400 /- per period of 40 minutes
(2) laboratory assistants - Rs.325 /- per day of eight hours working each day.
(3) laboratory attendants - Rs.275 /- per day of eight hours each day.
(c) candidate must be in a healthy medical state to be able to performance of the duties.
(5) desirous candidates may apply giving full personal biodata along with the details of their qualifications to GS ( branch training ) ,MCTE (mp) ,pin 453441 by 08 jun 2016.
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...