Aims Test for Management Admission (ATMA) result was announced on Monday, August 1, 2016, on the official website of ATMA. The exam was conducted on July 24, 2016, by the Association of Indian Management Schools.
All the candidates who appeared for the exam can check their scores on the official website and download their result in order to appear for the second round of admission process.
NOTE: Downloading the scorecard is essential as it is a mandatory document required during the admission process.
Also Check: Colleges Accepting ATMA Score
The result for ATMA II can be checked by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of ATMA
- Login to the exam account you created earlier
- Fill in the exam name, i.e. ATMA 2016 July
- Fill in your PID and password, then click on the submit button or press enter
- Your score will appear on screen
- Save your result or take a printout
Candidates with ATMA score can apply for various business schools throughout the country. Eligible candidates can also apply for Maharashtra institutional level MBA seats. The exam is conducted six times in a year.
Also Read: ATMA- 2016 ANALYSIS
Following are some of the documents that must be kept ready if you are applying for admission:
- University issued Marksheet or Pass Certificate of Graduation
- Marksheets of Class 10 and 12
- Scorecard of ATMA
- Admit Card provided for ATMA
- Proof of Age (preferably Birth certificate)
- Proof for Address
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- 3 passport size photos
- Admission fee in the format required i.e. either challan, DD or cash