Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
RRB Group D 2022 CBT Phase 1: Railway Recruitment Board will be conducting the Phase 1 exam from August 17 to 25, 2022. RRB Group D phase 1 exam schedule has been released on the official website-rrcb.gov.in. The exam will be conducted in multiple phases in various cities in India to restrict the travel of a large number of test takers. Covid 19 protocols must be followed by aspirants while appearing for the RRB online exam. There will be no CBT phase 2 exam in RRB Group D. Therefore, further selection will entirely depend on the Phase 1 examination.
RRB Group D 2022 CBT Phase 1: Exam Day Instructions
Candidates must follow the below-mentioned instructions while appearing for the RRB Group D CBT-1 Exam.
- The CBT Phase 1 exam will be conducted in three shits. Candidates must ensure to reach the allotted test centres timely.No candidates will be allowed inside after the closure of the gate. Check out the RRB Group D 2022 CBT Phase 1 shift-wise schedule below.
Gate Closing Time
Exam Start Time
- Aspirants must have one of the following Orignal photo ID - Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport. Those with a Photocopy or xerox of the photo ID will be permitted to sit in the examination room.
- No Electronic gadgets such as Mobile phones, Calculators, Watches, Bluetooth, Bangles, pagers, Metallic wears, Bracelets, Belts, etc. are allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates are requested to not apply Mehndi/Henna on the Left Thumb to avoid difficulties at the time of registration.
- The E-Call letter will not have a Self Declaration paragraph. Candidates must write the same in the E-Call letter before the exam starts in the space provided. The invigilators will display the paragraph on your screens.
- Candidates must ensure to click 'SAVE and NEXT' after selecting the option to save their respective answers, else unsaved answers will not be taken into consideration for evaluation.
- Aspirants must not indulge in any unfair means or behavior while appearing in the examination. Candidates found in any of these activities will be disqualified and expelled from all future RRB Exams and Appointment in Railways.