- News byStream
Sakshi Media and AITS to Organize Mock EAMCET
Sakshi media, Guntur and Annamacharya Institute of Technology and Sciences will organize a Mock EAMCET test on 18-April-2016. It is a state level test where students from 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh can participate. This test is being conducted for the Intermediate students who are going to appear for AP EAMCET-2016 on 29-April-2016.
The examination is conducted for both engineering and medical stream on the same day and at the same time.
Details of the Mock EAMCET;
- Cost of Application; Rs.100
- Last date to apply; 12-April-2016
- Date of Examination; 18-April-2016
- How to Apply; Students can obtain application forms at Sakshi Daily, Jagathi Publications, 1/1, 2nd Floor, Arundalpet, Beside GVR palace, Guntur.
- Submission of Application; The filled in applications can be submitted directly to the office or to the above-stated address by post. 2 passport size photographs must be submitted along with the application.
- Hall Tickets; Hall Tickets will be given to the students as soon as the application is submitted. Students who send their applications by post will be getting Hall Tickets by post.
- Venue of Examination; Sri Vaishnavi Abyaas Jr.College, Chandramouli Nagar, Guntur and ASN Degree College, Prakasham Road, Tenali
- Contact Number; For any queries students can contact on the mobile number 9703013015 or 9912220356
Cash prizes will be awarded for the Top-3 rankers in both engineering and Medicine stream. The cash prizes will be awarded by Annamacharya Institute of Technology and Sciences.
Source; Sakunth Kumar, City Journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore - the conducting body of Common Admission Test or CAT 2016 has released ...
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...