- News byStream
Sakshi Media and AITS to Organize Mock EAMCET
Sakshi media, Guntur and Annamacharya Institute of Technology and Sciences will organize a Mock EAMCET test on 18-April-2016. It is a state level test where students from 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh can participate. This test is being conducted for the Intermediate students who are going to appear for AP EAMCET-2016 on 29-April-2016.
The examination is conducted for both engineering and medical stream on the same day and at the same time.
Details of the Mock EAMCET;
- Cost of Application; Rs.100
- Last date to apply; 12-April-2016
- Date of Examination; 18-April-2016
- How to Apply; Students can obtain application forms at Sakshi Daily, Jagathi Publications, 1/1, 2nd Floor, Arundalpet, Beside GVR palace, Guntur.
- Submission of Application; The filled in applications can be submitted directly to the office or to the above-stated address by post. 2 passport size photographs must be submitted along with the application.
- Hall Tickets; Hall Tickets will be given to the students as soon as the application is submitted. Students who send their applications by post will be getting Hall Tickets by post.
- Venue of Examination; Sri Vaishnavi Abyaas Jr.College, Chandramouli Nagar, Guntur and ASN Degree College, Prakasham Road, Tenali
- Contact Number; For any queries students can contact on the mobile number 9703013015 or 9912220356
Cash prizes will be awarded for the Top-3 rankers in both engineering and Medicine stream. The cash prizes will be awarded by Annamacharya Institute of Technology and Sciences.
Source; Sakunth Kumar, City Journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...