Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
SBI PO 2022 Eligibility Criteria has been released by the State Bank of India on the official website- sbi.co.in. SBI PO registration 2022 has been commenced on September 22, 2022. Interested and eligible candidates must apply before the deadline i.e, October 12, 2022. It is essential for test takers to meet the eligibility requirements before applying for the posts. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility will get their applications rejected right away.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2022
Test takers must check out the eligibility criteria of the SBI PO 2022 mentioned below.
- Candidates must be a Citizen of India.
- A subject of Nepal/Bhutan.
- Tibetan refugees arrived in India with the intention of permanent settlement before 1st January 1962.
- Person of Indian Origin (PIO) migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, and Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India.
- Students of categories 2, 3, and 4 should possess an eligibility certificate issued in their favor by the Government of India.
SBI PO 2022: Age Limit and Relaxations
Candidates belonging to the General category must be within the age limit of 21 to 30 years as of April 01, 2022. Mentioned below is the age relaxation for aspirants belonging to the reserved categories.
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Ex-servicemen, ECOs, and SSCOs who have rendered 5 years of military service.
SBI PO Educational Qualification 2022
Candidates interested to apply for SBI PO 2022 must meet any of the following eligibility requirements mentioned below.
- Students having Graduation or equivalent degree from any University/ Institution recognized by Central Government in any discipline are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants in the final year or final semester have to submit the passing certificate of the particular degree before December 31, 2022. During the interview, they are required to show their certificate.
- Test takers must ensure that the Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate is on or before December 31, 2022.
- Candidates with Chartered Accountant (CA) qualifications are also eligible to register.
- There is no minimum limit of scores to apply for the SBI PO 2022.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Recruitment News.