- News byStream
SBI Released Admit Cards for SBI PO Main Examination 2016
The admit cards for the Bank Probationary Officer Main Examination has been released on the official website of the State Bank of India (SBI). The 2016 Bank PO Exam conducted by SBI is supposed to be carried out on July 31, 2016, across India.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download your admit card.
- Visit SBI’s official website
- A career page link will appear, click on the same.
- Click on the 'Call letter download for Main examination tab
- Fill in details like your registration number and password
- Once all of the above is done, your admit card will appear on the screen
- It is suggested to print the admit card for future reference
Note: Admit cards are available for downloading till July 31.
- The exam is sub-divided into two parts. The exam is scheduled to be conducted online.
- Objective type questions- 200 marks
- Descriptive test- 50 marks
Note: Visit the official website of SBI to check all the exam centers for Probationary Officer Main Examination.
Gurgaon’s Tanmay Pathak has outperformed all candidates in the UCEED exam 2017. Tanmay topped the exam with 224 ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...