Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
National News for School Assembly 22 November 2022Some of the latest national news are available here for the school assembly on 22 November 2022:
- Congress Leader, Rahul Gandhi expresses his grief as the Bharat Jodo Yatra will not be going through Gujarat where the elections are going on, and questions the government on the progress of the Morbi Bridge Collapse case.
- Department of Pension and Pensioners' Welfare to use face recognition to ease the process of pension for the central pensioners.
- The Enforcement Department and Mumbai Police caught the gang of frauds who tried to loot INR 20 Crore by issuing fake summons on the grounds of money laundering.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressing Rahul Gandhi, Congress Leader states that Bharat Jodo is only a yatra to get back power after being overthrown from power.
- United Arab Emirates Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan is on a two-day visit to India to strengthen the bilateral relationship between the two countries.
- The Apex Court ordered the Gujarat High Court to frequently keep a watchful eye on the investigation and other elements of the Morbi bridge collapse tragedy, which resulted in the deaths of about 140 lives.
- The Congress to challenge the Supreme Court judgment on the release of the Rajiv Gandhi killers.
- In Jharkhand's West Singhbhum district, an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) explosion claimed the life of a 45-year-old man and is thought to have been set by Maoists.
- After a Dalit woman supposedly drank water from a tap, a village in Karnataka emptied a water tank and 'cleansed' it with cow urine.
International News for School Assembly 22 November 2022The latest international events are discussed here for school assembly news for 22 November 2022:
- Iran claims to be retaliating in response to the resolution of the Nuclear Watchdog.
- A teenager from Ukraine has built a drone that can detect landmines amid the Russia-Ukraine war going on.
- An earthquake hit Indonesia killing 44 people.
- The dinosaur skeleton auction in Hong Kong for the remains of a Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton was canceled after a party raised its doubts.
- Actor Jason David Frank dies at the age of 49, was popularly known for a teen show, the power rangers.
- Shamima Begum, London, challenges to review of the case as she was stripped of British Citizenship for joining the Muslim Extremist "ISIS Group" stating that she had undergone child trafficking.
- Russia warns Ukraine of a possible nuclear accident during the ongoing Russia-Ukraine war.
Sports News for School Assembly 22 November 2022For the school assembly for 22 November 2022, students may gather some sports news from below:
- A woman, 45, sets a record by cycling alone from Gujarat to Arunachal Pradesh.
- At the FIDE World Team Chess Championship, India with two draws in Group B.
- To place fifth in the Meltwater Champions Tour Finals, young Indian Grandmaster R Praggnanandhaa upset fellow countryman Arjun Erigaisi 2.5-0.5 in the seventh and final round.
- The CBI has opened an initial examination into claims of match-fixing in national football games.
Board Exam 2023 UpdatesHere are some of the latest updates on the board exams as they are expected to begin soon:
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Education News.