Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) conducts its individual entrance tests for selecting candidates for its bachelor and masters level programmes. Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test (BHU UET) is held for UG admissions while Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test (BHU PET) is used for PG admissions at the varsity. BHU selects candidates for the three-year Bachelor of Law (LL.B) course through BHU UET which is also known as BHU LLB Entrance Exam for the particular law programme.
BHU UET is conducted once a year and candidates have to give the exam in the offline mode for admission to various degrees. All the details of BHU UET 2020 counselling process for LLB have been mentioned in this post. The candidates can check the detailed selection and counselling process of BHU UET for LLB here.
BHU UET 2020 LLB Selection Process
Some important points regarding the selection process for LLB through BHU UET have been mentioned below.
- BHU offers 230 seats in three-year LLB course.
- The selection of candidates will be based on the score secured by them in the entrance examination of BHU UET for LLB.
- The previous academic record of the candidate will be also be taken into consideration while giving admission.
BHU UET 2020 LLB Counselling Process
Check the points mentioned below to understand the BHU UET 2020 counselling process followed by the university for LLB admissions.
- Once the BHU UET 2020 results are out, the university releases the BHU UET 2020 merit list in which the names of candidates who have qualified the entrance are listed.
- The counselling process is scheduled a few days after the declaration of the result.
- The shortlisted candidates are issued call letters in which they are provided with all the information regarding the counselling process. The date, time, and important instructions for their counselling are mentioned in the call letter.
- BHU UET 2020 counselling process is done in the online mode.
- The candidates will have to upload the required documents before the deadline.
- Initially, BHU fills the regular seats in the main campus followed by paid seat in the BHU main campus which is later followed by allotting seats in the affiliated colleges.
- The candidates who have qualified the entrance examination need to check the counselling schedule on the official website of BHU.
- The candidates have to attend the counselling process with all the necessary documents required.
- Seat allotment will be done as per merit and availability of seats.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho to get all the information about LLB admissions through BHU UET 2020. You can write your queries through the QnA section or call on the toll-free student helpline number 1800-572-9877 for any admission related queries.