- News byStream
Sanjay Ghodawat Group of Institution Kolhapur Organises National Seminar
Sanjay Ghodawat Group of Institution Kolhapur is hosting a National Seminar on March 30 & 31, 2015 on outcome based education & accreditation.
National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi has introduced a new format of Self-Assessment Report (SAR) for Tire - II institutes based on Outcome Based Education (OBE). This seminar will focus on key aspects of OBE and its implementation at the affiliated institutes. The seminar will provide the detailed discussion an all the criterions and their evaluation procedure. Recourse persons working as NBA master trainers and evaluators will be guiding the engineering faculty from institutions willing to go through the accreditation process.
Objective of the Seminar
The proposed two days seminar will focus on OBE model and accreditation process for Tire - II institutes, affiliated to University.
The specific objectives:
- To increase awareness about the NBA process
- To educate the faculty of engineering about the new format of NBA
- To guide to prepare Self-Assessment Report (SAR)
- Implement the Outcome Based Education System at the respective institutes
- Formulate, assesses and evaluate PEOs, POs and COs
- Prepare the Self-Assessment Report as per June 2015 format
- Significance and Benefits of Accreditation
- Outcome based education (OBE) - An Overview
- Outcome based accreditation (OBA) process
- Correlation among PEOs, Vision, Mission, GAs, POs, PSOs and COs
- OBE and Curriculum
- OBE and Teaching Learning Process
- Administrative Support for OBE
- Continuous Improvement
- Software solutions for OBE
- NBA SAR - Tier II
- eNBA Accreditation Process
- Documentation and Presentation
- Evaluation Guidelines
- 360 degree Feedback
This two days' seminar will be a national level activity and target audience will be Directors, Principals, NBA Coordinators and Senior Faculty of Engineering institutes.
The fee for attending this seminar is Rs. 2500/- per participant that includes Seminar kit, tea and working lunch. Participants from leading colleges of Shivaji University can attend the seimanr at Rs. 1000/- per person.
(Free accommodation available on request)
Dr. V. V. Kulkarni
Professor and Dean Academics
Cell No. : 99604 60842
Email : email@example.com
Source: Prasad, City Journalist - Kolhapur, CollegeDekho
In order to develop word class standards and reach the top 100 list of global university rankings, seven of the older ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...