- News byStream
SGPGI Invites Applications for B.Sc Nursing
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute has released admission notification for 4 years B.Sc Nursing for the academic year 2016-17. The applications are open for only unmarried Indian nationals irrespective of gender. Here are the details of notification:-
- The candidates of general category must have 10+2 or other equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The minimum qualifying percentage for reserved category is 45.
- The candidates should be 17-24 years of an age as on 31-December-2016.
- Last date for the payment of fee is 9-July-2016
- Online submission of applications closes by 11-July-2016
- The last date for the receipt of completed application forms is 12-July-2016
Process of Application:-
- The candidates have to fill up the online application at the official website of the institute.
- The filled in application form must be downloaded and printed after the payment of application fee.
- The application must be downloaded from the official website of the institute.
- The downloaded application form must be printed, signed and sent through post along with the photocopies of educational certificates to the prescribed address which is available on the application form.
Mode of Payment:-
- The application fee can be paid online by using credit/debit card or net banking.
- The fee can be also paid through State Bank of India by generating a challan.
- The application fee is Rs. 1,000 for all the categories.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Summer Placements for the 2016-18 batch at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Shillong has been successfully ...
One of the biggest dilemmas that students face on the verge of their graduation is whether they should apply for jobs ...