Sharad Institute of Technology organises job placement drive in the campus. Eighty students were selected by the companies. According to the training and placement department, these students were selected by many national and international companies and have been offered a good package.
This year, 41 students organized the campus drive at Sharad Institute. Huge amount of growth can be witnessed in the industrial sector. This year, the Sharad Institute of Technology provided a lot of manpower to various companies.
These include the following companies -
- L & T Infotech
- CMS IT Solution
- Techdi Technology
- Nanoco Ezine
- Tata Motors
- Active System Pvt.Ltd
- Cental Ltd.
- Qulity KSCO
- Addco Ltd.
- Z.Com Solution
- Infosys Ltd
- Bharat Force
- Perinal Technology
- Finanse Auto
- Rodhe Erde Pvt.Ltd.
- Speed Works
Total 80 students were selected from interviews. Chairman Mr.Rajendra Yadravkar & Ex.Anil Bagane congratulated the participants of the industry group & selected students. Prof.S.A.Khot, Prof.B.A.Tahshildar & Abhijeet Kekare organized the placement drive in the campus.
"Our Institue are at the forefront in helping the students about careers with education. Various placement campus interview will be conducted for students of the future. College students will go to college to get a good job".
Mr.Anil Bagane, Ex.Director
About Placement Drive:
Every year third-year students avail the facility of vocational training through this cell. Students undergo the training seriously & are benefited in their career. A training report is also prepared for the students/............................................
- Soft Skills Training Programmes have been initiated for all students of SITCOE starting from the first semester itself.
- Soft Skills, Aptitude, GD, PI Training Programmes are conducted for the 5th and 6th Sem.
- Special technical training programmes are being conducted for students from 5th Semester onwards.
- The T & P Cell has signed a Service Agreement with Rishi Cool, Mumbai through its Centre of Excellence for a period of 48 hr. This training comprising of Soft Skills, Aptitude, GD, PI training, is being done at SITCOE campus.
- Student Database Management is being done through the Centre of Excellence for various companies.
- SITOCE has entered into an MOU with Monster.com for Placement activities.
- Organized numerous career guidance guest lectures.
- Successfully organized career guidance programme under BOAT (Board of Apprenticeship Training) Mumbai in the campus.
- Arranged training programmes for FE and TE under Lead college activities.
Sorce - Prasad Patil, City Journlist, Kolhapur