- News byStream
Event Updates -Sixth International Symposium on Embedded computing and system Design (ISED) to be Organised at IIT Patna
Department of Computer Science Engg. and Electrical Engg. is jointly organizing 6th International Symposium on Embedded computing and system Design (ISED) and co-located event first Int'l Conf. on Cyber-physical Systems, Networking, and Applications (ICCNA), from 15-17, December 2016.
ISED and ICCNA provide a congenial yet serious platform for experts from academia and industry to interact with young researchers in Computer, Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
The objective of the Sixth International Symposium on Embedded computing and system Design (ISED) and co-located event Int'l Conf. on Cyber-physical Systems, Networking, and Applications, is to provide a congenial yet serious platform for experts from academia and industry to interact with young researchers in Computer Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Developments in these domains will have a large role to play in future electronic system design and technologies focusing on being user-friendly, eco-sensitive and energy efficient. The symposium would enable fruitful discussions between experts and other delegates leading to concrete contributions towards advancing the state of the art. Original, unpublished research papers are solicited from industrial and academic researchers. ISED strives to spur and share, examine and accelerate innovations and studies in a range of related areas, including but not limited to the following conference tracks:
- Embedded System Design (ESD)
- Software System and Application Design (SSD)
- Real-time systems and Applications (RTA)
- Signal Processing and Applications (SPA)
- Wireless/Wired Communication Systems and Networks (WCSN)
- Power System Automation (PSA)
- Internet of Things for healthcare Applications (ITHA)
- Emerging Technology and System Design (ETD)
- Power Aware System Design (PSD)
- High-Performance Computing Systems (HPCS)
- Analog/Mixed-Signal System Design (AMS)
- Digital System Design and Validation (DSD)
- Management of Data including Big Data and Analytics (MDBA)
- Sustainable Computing and Management (SCM)
- Information and Cyber Security (ICS)
- Mobile Cyber-physical Systems (MCS)
- Ubiquitous Computing and Embedded Engineering (UCE)
- Computer Vision and Image Processing Applications (CVIP)
- Sensor Networks and Systems (SNS)
- Building Machine Learning Systems (BMS)
Source: Shreya Shikha, City Journalist - Patna, CollegeDekho
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...