SRMJEEE 2024 Registration: The SRM Institute of Science and Technology has begun the registration process for the engineering programme for both phases. Interested and eligible candidates must register before the deadline i.e., April 13 (Phase 1) and June 15 (Phase 2). The conducting institute has also released the SRMJEEE Exam Date 2024 for both phases. Therefore, to appear for the examination, candidates must register successfully by navigating the official website i.e., srmist.edu.in. The SRMJEEE 2024 Application Form process comprises various steps such as registration, Mail ID verification, filling of details in the application, uploading photographs and signatures, and paying the registration fee.
Instructions to Upload Photograph and Signature
Applicants aspiring for admission to the B.Tech course should follow the guidelines prescribed by the authorities while uploading documents during registration.
- Candidates must note that all the fields marked with* are mandatory to be filled in the form, or else it will not be submitted.
- The photograph and signature must be self-attested and scanned properly,
- The photograph of the candidates must be the latest and should be 200 X 230 pixels
- The signature must done properly and uploaded in a file size of 140 X 60 pixels
- Both the above documents must be of 5 MB.
- If the documents are not uploaded as per the dimensions and file size, the application of he/she will be rejected.
- The application number will be generated after registering successfully
- Note, that Course or Campus choices opted during registration are only for statistical purposes, the final selection will be done during the counselling session
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams, boards, and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.