- News byStream
Admission Notice-SRSIP Kumhari Open for Pharmacy Courses
Shri Rawatpura Sarkar Institute of Pharmacy, Raipur is open for admission into their pharmacy programs which are available in the followinf fields for the academic year 2016.
|Level||College Code||Duration||Eligibility||Seat||Approved By|
|M.Pharm||PH103||2 Yrs||Passed B. Pharm with 55 % marks and GPAT score card||56||Approved by AICTE & PCI Affiliated to CSVTU|
|B.Pharm.||PH103||4 Yrs||Passed 10 +2 ( PCM/PCB) with 45 % marks (Category40%) and Pre-Pharmacy test (PPHT) appeared||120||Approved by AICTE & PCI Affiliated to CSVTU|
|D.Pharm.||PH103||2 Yrs||Passed 10 +2 ( PCM/PCB) with 45 % Marks, (Category 40%) and Pre-Pharmacy test (PPHT) appeared||60||Approved by AICTE & PCI Affiliated to CSVTU|
|Ph.D||PH103||Approved by AICTE & PCI Affiliated to CSVTU|
1.Admission into M.Pharm.
Admission to M.Pharm. Course is through centralized counselling through C.G. Online and based on qualifying degree marks . The admission to M.Pharm. is based on subject combinations to be chosen as below:
1: Admission Test to be given
2: On the basis of Admission Test candidate has to appear for Counselling along with all essential original documents
3: Students will have to opt for choice filling
4: The desired college will be allotted as per Merit and availability of seats
- The guideline for admission can be access on http://www.vyapam.nic.in/Rulebooks/RB_2014/BED_2014_RULE_BOOK.pdf
Any person who has obtained the Bachelors Degree of Vishwvidyalaya or a degree recognized as equivalent thereto, shall be eligible for admission to the examination for degree of Bachelor of Education provide that :
1:He shall have secured the Bachelors degree candidates will be selected in order of merit
2 Admission into B.Pharm.
1. Any person, who has taken the Degree of bachelor of Education of this Vishwavidyalaya or a degree of the other University as equivalent there to, may be admitted to the examination for the degree of Master of Education, after having fulfilled the requirements as laid down in the ordinance:
2. A candidate desiring to appear in the examination shall undergo a regular course of study in a college of education affiliated to the university
- Near Power Grid, behind Holiday Resort Kumhari
- Kumhari Distt. - Raipur (C.G.)
- Pin Code. 491001
- Ph. No. 0771-2222122, 2222122
Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University (BHU), has announced applications for its MBA in Agribusiness ...
As the class 12th board exams are drawing near, there is a need to decide your career path and the entrance exams that ...