Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
SSC CGL Exam 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct the Tier 2 exam from August 8 to 10, 2022. Candidates who are appearing for the exam must carry their admit cards to the test centres along with valid ID proofs. Candidates can access the SSC CGL admit cards by entering their login credentials. The authority conducts Combined Graduate Level Exam for various subordinate services every year. The exam is scheduled to be held in four tiers. The first two-tier will be held online while the latter ones in offline mode. For more details, candidates can visit the official website of SSC i.e, ssc.nic.in. Tier 2 exam will be of 120 minutes comprising 4 papers Quantitative Ability, Statistics, General Studies (Finance & Economics), and English Language & Comprehension.
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates must note the following instructions on the SSC 2022 exam day.
- Aspirants must have at least one valid document and the original Photo Identity Proof from the following on the exam day: Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter's ID Card, Service ID Card issued by Central Govt./ State Govt./PSUs, Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by the Ministry of Defense, ID Card issued by University/ College/ School, Any other Photo Identity Proof issued by Central Govt./ State Govt.
- It is essential to bring the COVID declaration form to the exam centres.
- Aspirants must carry their SSC CGL 2022 Admit Card to the exam hall.
- Candidates must bring two latest passport-size photographs for verification.
- It is essential to reach the test location timely, as no latecomers will be allowed to sit in the exam.
- Only admission cards and photographs can be taken by candidates in the examination hall.
- Candidates must have face masks and sanitizers.
- Prohibited items like watches, books, magazines, pens, paper chits, mobile phones, headphones, etc should not be taken inside the exam hall.