State Entrance Exam for Engineering on 16 and 17th April

Rahul PandeyPublished On: March 18, 2016
APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University will conduct state entrance examination (UPSEE) for admissions to engineering, management and other professional
State Entrance Exam for Engineering on 16 and 17th April

APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University will conduct state entrance examination (UPSEE) for admissions to engineering, management and other professional courses in the Lucknow on April 16, 17.

The online exam for pharmacy, management, computer applications, fashion designing will be held on April 24. University will declare the results on May 30 while online counselling will be from June 25 to July 30.

According to principal secretary, technical education Mukul Singhal, 75% of the total seats will be filled by UP domicile students while remaining 25% will be open to students coming from different states. Private colleges affiliated to AKTU will fill 10% engineering seats through JEE Mains.

Candidates need to qualify the exam after gfetting shortlisted. The examination will consist of 150 multiple choice type questions except drawing paper and will be based on Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

Source: Rahul Pandey, City Journalist - Lucknow, CollegeDekho

Get Help From Our Expert Counsellors

/news/state-entrance-exam-for-engineering-on-16-and-17th-april-3517/

Be the First to Know

Get Access to Latest Updates

Do you have a question? Ask us.

  • Typical response between 24-48 hours

  • Get personalized response

  • Free of Cost

  • Access to community

Subscribe to CollegeDekho News

By proceeding ahead you expressly agree to the CollegeDekho terms of use and privacy policy
Apply Now

Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India

View All

Join us and get exclusive education updates & notifications.