- News byStream
Eswar and Krishnaveni Engineering College Students Shine in MBA Results
Students of the Krishnaveni Women’s Engineering College and Eswar Engineering College secured excellent results in the MBA 1st Year results released by JNTUK. The college managements conducted a press meet to congratulate the students.
Toppers of Krishnaveni College:-
HOD of MBA Department, Dr. V. Setta Ramaiah gave an analysis of the results. He said, “An overall pass percentage of 80 have been recorded”.
- G Kavitha secured 81% and stood as the topper of the college.
- N. Sindhu secured 79% and stood in the second place.
- A. Sailaja secured 78% and stood in the third plqace.
The students were congratulated by Director of the college, K Narsaiah and faculty members.
Toppers of Eswar Engineering College:-
Principal of the college, Dr. Murthy Rao gave an analysis of the results. He said, an overall pass percentage of 83 have been recorded in the results”.
- Syed Ameer Jilani secured 83% and stood as the topper of the college.
- M Sakeen Begaum secured 82% and stood in the second place.
- Shaik Purkana Begaum secured 81% and stood in the third place.
The students were congratulated by College chairman, SK Meeravali, Secretary, SK Kareem, Director, SK Mastan Kareef and faculty members.
Source: - Sakunth Kumar, City journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
The National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad invites applications from the eligible candidates for its NID DAT 2017 ...
Students are often confused about the evaluation criteria used by the various Indian Institutes of Management. Since ...