Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Students of the Krishnaveni Women’s Engineering College and Eswar Engineering College secured excellent results in the MBA 1st Year results released by JNTUK. The college managements conducted a press meet to congratulate the students.
Toppers of Krishnaveni College:-
HOD of MBA Department, Dr. V. Setta Ramaiah gave an analysis of the results. He said, “An overall pass percentage of 80 have been recorded”.
- G Kavitha secured 81% and stood as the topper of the college.
- N. Sindhu secured 79% and stood in the second place.
- A. Sailaja secured 78% and stood in the third plqace.
The students were congratulated by Director of the college, K Narsaiah and faculty members.
Toppers of Eswar Engineering College:-
Principal of the college, Dr. Murthy Rao gave an analysis of the results. He said, an overall pass percentage of 83 have been recorded in the results”.
- Syed Ameer Jilani secured 83% and stood as the topper of the college.
- M Sakeen Begaum secured 82% and stood in the second place.
- Shaik Purkana Begaum secured 81% and stood in the third place.
The students were congratulated by College chairman, SK Meeravali, Secretary, SK Kareem, Director, SK Mastan Kareef and faculty members.
Source: - Sakunth Kumar, City journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada