Students of the Krishnaveni Women’s Engineering College and Eswar Engineering College secured excellent results in the MBA 1st Year results released by JNTUK. The college managements conducted a press meet to congratulate the students.
Toppers of Krishnaveni College:-
HOD of MBA Department, Dr. V. Setta Ramaiah gave an analysis of the results. He said, “An overall pass percentage of 80 have been recorded”.
- G Kavitha secured 81% and stood as the topper of the college.
- N. Sindhu secured 79% and stood in the second place.
- A. Sailaja secured 78% and stood in the third plqace.
The students were congratulated by Director of the college, K Narsaiah and faculty members.
Toppers of Eswar Engineering College:-
Principal of the college, Dr. Murthy Rao gave an analysis of the results. He said, an overall pass percentage of 83 have been recorded in the results”.
- Syed Ameer Jilani secured 83% and stood as the topper of the college.
- M Sakeen Begaum secured 82% and stood in the second place.
- Shaik Purkana Begaum secured 81% and stood in the third place.
The students were congratulated by College chairman, SK Meeravali, Secretary, SK Kareem, Director, SK Mastan Kareef and faculty members.
Source: - Sakunth Kumar, City journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada