- News byStream
LITAM College B.Tech Results Out
JNTUK released B.Tech 1st year results on 7-April-2016. The students of Loyola Institute of Technology and Management secured good percentage. The college has recorded an overall pass percentage of 80. College principal has given the details of toppers of various departments.
- S. Venkatesh and Sk.Nagul Jani of Civil Engineering Department secured 74% and stood at the first place.
- N.Maheswar Reddy of EEE department secured 77% and Sk. Malik of the same department secured 75%.
- Praveen Kumar of Mechanical Department secured 79% and Sk.Nagul Meera of the same department secured 77%
- B.Keerthi Approval of ECE department secured 87% and CH.Bala Saraswati of the same department secured 85%
- R.Pravallika of CSE department secured 77% and A.Mounika of the same department secured 75%
The toppers were congratulated by the college management. College principal Dr.Siva Reddy said, “LITAM stood as the topper of the town in the results. The college has been consistently its pass percentage year by year. The college has a good placement percentage and a total number of 170 students got placed in the academic year 2015-2016.” He congratulated the faculty for bringing out the best results. He congratulated the HOD’s for initiating better academic standards. Students thanked the college management and faculty for their cooperation and support.
Source; Sakunth Kumar, City Journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Gurgaon’s Tanmay Pathak has outperformed all candidates in the UCEED exam 2017. Tanmay topped the exam with 224 ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...