Final year UG students of PNC & KR UG & PG College secured excellent pass percentage in the degree results released by Acharya Nagarjuna University last week. On this occasion, the college management conducted press meet on 30-April-2016 to congratulate the students.
College principal, G.Venkateswara Rao said , “An overall pass percentage of 89 have been recorded. Students secured top marks in B.A, B.Sc. & B.Com. The college has been consistently working hard in maintaining good academic standards. The college has a good placement percentage. Various companies like HGS, AGS, ICICI bank conducted placement drives in the academic year 2015-2016”. He congratulated the toppers and gave a detailed report about the results.
According to the report:-
- K. Sudha secured 85 / 100 marks in Mathematics.
- SK. Jani Bhasha scored 83 / 100 marks in Chemistry and stood as University third
- Govinda Nayak scored 95 / 100 marks in Physics and stood as the topper of University
- Sushma Sai scored 81 / 100 marks in Statistics.
- B. Venkat Reddy scored 85 / 100 marks in Electronics.
- N. Hussian scored 84 / 100 marks in History and stood as University topper.
- SK. Saida scored 86 / 100 marks in political Science and stood as University second.
College faculty congratulated the toppers. Students thanked the college management for being supportive.
Source:- Sakunth Kumar, City Journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada