- News byStream
'SUK' Academic Plan Approved by Management Council
Shivaji University's has come up with a new academic (2016-17 to 2020-21) plan for the University and it got approved by the University's Management Council on Wednesday. The new plan is a five-year period plan for the University.
Major decisions at the meeting -
1. Introduction of new courses and new subjects from the academic year, 2016-17.
2. The new hall, more companies, a new discipline, the natural expansion of the arts, science and commerce to increase the ability to access a college.
3. Degree courses receive an introduction to the natural expansion of approval was given in accordance with the development of colleges and universities nominated by the Board.
4. Give recognition to the new educational Plan.
5. Reconciliation between the District Education and Training Institute (Kolhapur) & Department of Education (Shivaji University) gave recognition agreements.
About University -
The University's efforts towards excellence are being recognised by the substantial grants received from funding agencies like UGC, DST, DBT etc. The another indicator of recognition of University is collaborations with premier institutes in the country.
The future plans of the University include establishment of School of Rural Management, Research Institute of Bio-Technology and Advanced Centre of Information Technology.
Source - Prasad Patil, City Journalist, College Dekho
While addressing the Question Hour in the Rajya Sabha today (30th March), Prakash Javadekar, HRD minister revealed that ...
The final countdown begins with only a few days left for JEE Mains 2017. Those who are writing JEE Mains in pen and ...