- News byStream
SUK, Baha Academy & IIOPM Organises International Conference
The Department of Education (Shivaji Univeristy, Kolhapur), The Bahá’í Academy, Panchgani & International Institute of Organisational Psychological Medicine (IIOPM), Australia are hosting the First International Conference on 11-12 June 2016 on human rights.
Confrence Background -
“It is only through education that the latent potential of every human being can develop, be expressed, and ultimately serve to benefit the individual and his or her community”.(Bahá’í Academy-Website)
While the scientific and technological progress, particularly in the field of communication and transportation, has brought great advancements to the world today, it has also resulted into new global challenges and difficulties. These problems have touched upon every aspect of man’s personal and collective life, be it social, educational, environmental, economic or scientific. The world, indeed, can be likened to a human body that has been afflicted with severe ailments, desperate for the right remedy. The treatments it receives from the self-centered physicians increase its sufferings with every passing day. Under the present situation, only the whole-hearted acceptance of world unity, the oneness of mankind and living according to universally accepted human values can bring the light of hope and relief to the suffering multitudes. And in this highly competitive world, a strong volition is needed to rise above self-interest and work for the happiness of the entire human family.
The Conference will be inaugurated at the hands of Prof. Dr. D. B. Shinde the Hon'ble Vice-Chancellor of
Shivaji University, ‘A’ Grade, Kolhapur, M.S. India. The Valedictory Function will be in the presence of Prof. Dr. M. M. Salunkhe, The Vice- Chancellor of YCMOV, Nashik.
- Dr. Narendra Jadhav, India
- Dr. Pandit Palande, India
- Prof. Dr. N. J. Pawar, India
- Prof. Dr. Russell D’Souza, Australia
- Dr. Jean-Pierre Mean, Australia
- Dr. Jeanne M. Aguirre, Australia
- Mr. Shamil Fattakhov, Australia
Certificates will be awarded by the organizing institutions to the participants who attend all the sessions of the Conference.
Conference Theme : Universal Human Value
- The Need for Education In Universal Human Values from Economical Perspective
- The Need for Education In Universal Human Values from Social and Educational Perspectives
- The Need for Education In Universal Human Values from Scientific Perspective
- The Need for Education In Universal Human Values from
- Environmental Perspective
Research-based papers presented at the conference will be published in the conference souvenir with ISSN Number and disseminated among various institutions of higher learning.
Participants in Conference :
It is expected that students from different parts of the world such as Switzerland, USA, Australia, Russia, Romania and Germany as well as the Indian states of Maharashtra, Karnataka, M.P.etc. will attend and make presentations at the conference.
- Conference date: 11-12 June 2016
- Last date for submission of the abstracts of papers: 20 April, 2016 (The abstracts should be in about 300 words.)
- Last date for submission of the complete papers (After the abstract is approved): 15 May, 2016
- Arrival at the Academy for the Conference: 10th June, 2016, 6:00pm Departure from the Academy: 12th June, 2016, 5:00 Language:
- Language of paper can be English, Marathi or Hindi.
Papers in Marathi/Hindi language should be typed in ‘Shriliphy' only.
Registration Fee Including Conference Kit and Food:
- Students presenting research papers: Rs.1100/- (Stay at dormitory is complementary.)
- Faculty members presenting research papers: Rs.2000/-(Stay at dormitory is complementary.)
- Other participants: Rs 2500/- per head (Stay at dormitory) OR Rs. 3000/- per head (Stay at double/triple occupancy rooms at the Academy, subject to availability)
- Double/triple occupancy rooms in non-star hotels Rs. 4000/- per head
- Conference Souvenir will be available online.
Note- Please visit the Bahá’í Academy website for the Registration Form and other details!
Bahá’í Academy, Shivajinagar,
Panchgani- 412805, Dist- Satara,
Contact No. 02168-240100-ext.-24
Source - Prasad Patil, City Journalist, College Dekho
Gurgaon’s Tanmay Pathak has outperformed all candidates in the UCEED exam 2017. Tanmay topped the exam with 224 ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...