Symbiosis International University conducts a specific entrance examination for undergraduate law course admissions at its various affiliated colleges. SET Law 2017 was successfully conducted today (6th May 2017). Candidates who appeared for the exam will be shortlisted basis their score in the SET Law 2017 and will be further called for the counselling procedure.
The SET Law paper consists of five sections which include - Logical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Analytical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension questions. A total of 150 questions are asked (30 each) in the exam.
If you appeared for the SET Law 2017 exam, you can estimate rank and expected score with the help of CollegeDekho's Symbiosis Law Entrance Rank Predictor by following the below-mentioned steps. This estimated rank will provide a fair idea of your performance in the entrance exam.
Please follow the below steps one by one to use CollegeDekho's SET Law Rank Predictor.
How to use the SET Law 2017 Rank Predictor?
- Go to the rank predictor page by clicking on SET Law Rank Predictor link here.
- Once the page opens, you will see two columns on the screen. You will be required to fill up the total number of questions attempted by you (out of the 150) in the first column.
- In the second column, you will have to type the number of correct attempts according to your own analysis.
- After filling the estimated number of questions that you think you have answered correctly, click on the submit button.
- You will then be directed to the next page where you will be required to fill in your name, email address and mobile number. After that, click on the submit button again.
- Once you are through with the above steps, your predicted rank will be visible on the screen. The same will also be sent to you on the email address mentioned by you.
Also Read: Estimate your SET (General) Rank Now!
For more updates regarding Symbiosis Law Entrance, please stay connected to CollegeDekho.com!